At Loupe, we believe luxury watches and fine jewellery are works of art and deserve to be cherished for a lifetime. That’s why we offer our clients peace of mind with our Jewellery and Watch Insurance from T.H. March & Co.
Taking out separate insurance for your Loupe purchase is the safest option to ensure your fine jewellery and watches are covered for a period of 1 year against loss, theft, or accidental damage (terms and conditions apply). Available for all UK residents, insurance can be purchased at the point of sale in a boutique or by contacting our client services team which will cover your jewellery and watches up to £5,000.
The cover includes worldwide cover to ensure your jewellery and watches are safe abroad (subject to terms and conditions). Please retain your insurance certificate and your original till receipt as claims cannot be honoured without these documents. The terms and conditions of this cover do not affect your statutory rights; for full details please contact the Loupe boutique or our client services team.
Navigate to →Benefits of Being Covered Insurance Premiums Making A Claim Cooling Off Period Data Protection Client Protection
The benefits of being covered
- The insurance provides cover for a like-for-like replacement item. In the event that your insured item is unavailable, claims will be settled to the retail value at the time of original purchase.
- Cover available to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Your insured jewellery or watch will be covered anywhere in the world.
- This insurance is for a fixed period of 1 years cover. It is the responsibility of the policyholder to ensure alternative insurance is in place on the expiry of this cover and this may be arranged directly with our provider T.H. March - please ask for details.
- There is no excess on this insurance. In the event of goods being exchanged or returned within 30 days the insurance may be cancelled provided there has been no claim.
- Replacement or repair following a claim can only be carried out by a Loupe boutique.
- Our Jewellery and Watch Insurance provides insurance cover protecting your jewellery or watch against loss, theft, or accidental damage.
- It covers your jewellery and watch purchases up to a value of £5,000 per single item.
Jewellery and Watch Insurance Premiums
|Item Cost RRP
|1 Year Cover
|£350.01 - £450
|£450.01 - £550
|£550.01 - £650
|£650.01 - £750
|£750.01 - £850
|£850.01 - £950
|£950.01 - £1,050
|£1,050.01 - £1,500
|£1,500.01 - £2,000
|£2,000.01 - £2,500
|£2,500.01 - £3,000
|£3,000.01 - £4,000
|£4,000.01 - £5,000
Main exclusions include
- We don’t offer any cash settlements.
- There is no cover for losses from baggage unless carried by hand and personally supervised.
- There is no cover for theft from unattended vehicles unless the vehicle is securely locked, and the property is within a locked compartment or boot of the vehicle.
Making a claim
Please return your damaged item (where applicable), your insurance certificate and the original till receipt in person to the Loupe boutique. Alternatively, please contact our client services team on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm on 0800 316 4058.
All claims must be made within 30 days of the incident as failure to do so may invalidate your claim.
In the event of theft or loss, you must notify the police immediately who will provide a crime/loss reference number. Anything that has been lost over RRP value of £1000 needs to be reported online at www.reportmyloss.com for a small fee. Failure to report to the police will invalidate your claim, this includes theft or losses occurring outside the United Kingdom.
Cooling off period
The insurance may be cancelled within 30 days of inception of the contract, with a full refund of premium being allowed, provided no claim has occurred and the certificate is returned to the Loupe boutique. There is no return of premium if you cancel this insurance after the expiry of the 30-day cooling-off period.
Some or all of the information which you supply to Loupe in connection with the insurance will be held by Loupe. This information will not be passed on to any other organisation without your permission other than is necessary to provide the insurance. The above details are only a brief summary of the terms and conditions. The full terms and conditions are contained in the ‘certificate of insurance’. If you would like to see a full copy before arranging your insurance please ask in the Loupe boutique or contact our client services team.
Report My Loss - Police-accredited online loss property reporting service Secure, online lost property reporting accredited by UK Police.
Nothing makes us happier than happy clients, but we know that sometimes things can go awry. So, in the unlikely event of a complaint arising, you should write quoting the insurance certificate number and detailing your complaint to:
T.H. March & Co. Limited,
Hare Park House,
Yelverton Business Park,
Telephone (01822) 855 555
Facsimile (01822) 855 566
And, in the unlikely event a complaint is not resolved at this stage you will be supplied with full details on how to further your complaint if necessary by T.H. March & Co. Limited. These details will include contact numbers for complaints services operated by the insurer and contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service for complaints against the insurer in the event that they are not resolved.